Your privacy is important to BLOOMWOOD Media. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BLOOMWOOD Media collects, and the ways in which BLOOMWOOD Media uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
BLOOMWOOD Media may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including cookies, IP Address, browser and operating system information);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name and email address);
any other information that you send to BLOOMWOOD Media.
- Using personal information
BLOOMWOOD Media may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
- Where BLOOMWOOD Media discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, BLOOMWOOD Media may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
BLOOMWOOD Media will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
BLOOMWOOD Media will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
BLOOMWOOD Media is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact BLOOMWOOD Media
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to 1302/97 Brompton Road, Kensington NSW 2033, Australia