The world of publishing is fraught with all sorts issues like, which publisher should I choose? Will they select my book? How to negotiate the contract? We are not a traditional publishing house. We are the self-publisher’s publisher. What we offer is our specialist knowledge and assistance in the relatively new self-publishing industry.
The market is huge, and there is lots of information to digest about how to self-publish and the potential earnings. But before you get to the point where you can sell your book or e-book there are several steps that, although they sound simple, can be daunting to achieve, and this is where we help.
- Writing – Having trouble putting words to paper? We are capable ghost writers! We love people, and we love their stories.
- Editing – We love words, and love getting them right. Please see our Editing page for more information.
- Book cover design – They say don’t judge a book by its cover, but people do, so why not make it look professional! We work with fantastic graphic designers who transform concepts into winning book covers.
- Formatting for hard copy and e-book – This is the tricky bit that not many people know how to do and not many companies offer this as a service. We help structure the whole book, including the following elements:
- Cover design
- Dedication page
- Copyright and ISBN registration
- Drop caps for the first word in a chapter
- Chapter headings and fonts
- Text flow and pagination
- Page numbering
- Photographic inserts
- Tables of contents
- Printing, distribution, publishing to your chosen service like Amazon or Apple Books.
We take care of the whole process, including the ultimate step of publishing the hard copy or e-book, or we take on any of the specific elements you want us to. We’re also available to teach you the basics of using the specialised tools we use, making it easier to do it yourself. Any bits that you struggle with, we can take over or lend a hand.
There’s nothing better than having a chat about it, so give us a call and we will help in any way we can.
Articles and websites that may interest you:
authorearnings.com Helping authors make better decisions